Archive for Bernie Sanders
Let ME count some ways?
Republicans and I finally AGREE on something!
I CANNOT stand Nancy Pelosi…either, and I’m going to check which representatives from MA voted to keep her as House Minority Leader — and to ask them about it. (Seth Moulton did NOT. Good for him!)
Pelosi does not get it, the other democrats who support her DON’T get it…(well, they get fund-raising to get RE-elected!) and the Clinton circle STILL DOESN’T GET IT!
Why the HELL are they still blaming Trump for losing the election? Isn’t that what he’s supposed to do – make the challenger lose?
They don’t get why Trump won. They’re only looking at false news and negative attacks, Russia, the FBI, etc, everything and anything but them and their poor campaign, their plastic candidate, their negativity, their lack of connection, their manipulation behind the scenes, their lack of counter-punch, their arrogant assumptions…and keep missing the economics, disappointments and frustrations of people’s lives, missing the forest for the trees…while they earn millions and we earn zero…but keep asking you to DONATE, DONATE, CHIP IN.
Chip in – you dumb, insensitive (whatever!) With what…you out-of-touch (whatever)! Why can’t YOU chip in some of your millions? I need my 3-dollars to pay my rent. I don’t own an 11-room, 2-million-dollar mansion in Chappaqua. Donate WHAT?
I did NOTHING to support democrats in this election cycle – and that’s NOT because of Trump. It’s because I’m FED UP with democrats, (starting with President Obama), and their inability to connect with the cares of everyday people like me. I’m frustrated with Democrats because of their laissez-faire attitude to Immigration Reform, blaming Republicans for their failure to act, then pandering at election time with DACA. Trump appealed to HIS BASE. You did NOT! Multiply MY feelings by millions of other disgruntled, frustrated “liberals” who feel like me, for various reasons, and you get why Democrats lost. But don’t tell them, let them blame Trump. It’s easier.
I didn’t support Bernie. But if you ask him why Democrats lost, he will NOT lay the blame on Trump. He doesn’t…
At this point I’m actually thinking of going Republican, if they’d have me…eew!
Who knows, maybe Trump, crazy as it seems, MAY work out better for blacks like me!
Should I care if Trump has white supremacists in his cabinet – if he brings jobs and peace/security to my inner city? Or should I keep supporting no supremacists in the cabinet – and instead live with fear and economic depression?
Did I say I CANNOT STAND NANCY PELOSI? I am NOT a Trump hater. 20 million Americans voted for him. He is different. He is crazy. Hell, I’m giving him a chance. 2 years (midterms?) before I get on his case. I want to SEE what he will do, before I crucify him.
Did I say I cannot stand Nancy Pelosi and most of the current hierarchy in the Democratic Party?
Can someone tell me WHY Donna Brazile felt that Hillary Clinton, a seasoned politician, was NOT capable of answering a question from a CNN reporter? WHY she felt a need to slip Clinton the question on the sly beforehand? I find that morally reprehensible. If a candidate CANNOT answer a SIMPLE question off-the-cuff, then you have NO freaking right wanting to be – or BEING, president!
- It’s not like the answer determined whether you went before a firing squad. Yes, in a situation where a wrong answer meant death or dismemberment, by all means, go ahead and “save” your candidate…but really? She needed prep to answer a question on the DEATH PENALTY? Why?
- Did Hillary clinton NOT know that she was going to run for president? Are you telling me that all the while she was Secretary of State, she did NOT know she was running for president and only made THAT decision suddenly, in a great “aha” moment in March 2015? How do you explain her NOT knowing that she should have 2 separate and clearly demarcated servers – one to email daughter Chelsea to ask her to check on Bill – and one to email the State Department and the White House…and to KEEP THEM separate? Why the hell did she NOT know that?
- I wrote to the president in 2008 begging him to tackle Immigration Reform FIRST. But no, he had to go tackle Health Care Reform, (because his mama had insurance issues) and so, he listened to Rahm Emmanuel (his then Chief of Staff) who thought that immigrants should remain a political football that would never deflate. Obama/democrats disregarded counter arguments. Well congratulations on “Obamacare” that unwieldy monstrosity that democrats sold out to the health care lobby. That was a great help. Helped you lose the mid-term, which meant NO immigration reform which pissed off Hispanics and immigrants and led to apathy. Great help! Helped in 2016 too!
- How about Montana Democrat, Max Baucus? HE chaired the Senate Finance Committee and was one of the LEADING architects of Obamacare. According to news reports, Baucus RESISTED including a public option (which would let people choose a government Medicare-like plan, instead of private insurers, and help keep costs down). THAT is understandable, since according to news reports HE, the great and mighty Baucus, got nearly 2-million dollars from the insurers, hospitals and related groups – WHILE HE WAS SPEARHEADING OBAMACARE! Smelling a swamp?
- Do democrats LISTEN to ordinary people who are NOT Harvard’s grads or billionaires or celebrities? I’m no Katy Perry, how can I compete? If I live in the heartland and coal is going out of style and my town is dying, shouldn’t I be glad that I have clean air to breathe – even though I can’t pay my mortgage or feed my family. Ah, all that oxygen filling my stomach! Isn’t the O in O2 really tasty? Hey, the bank will accept the C too, if you tell your loan officer C stands for the Roman Numeral for hundreds!
- Living in the inner city? For the FIRST week in November, three police/fire/EMS responses to my 14-family section, in one week! Fighting, drug use, trespassing. What a life. I look out my peephole and people are injecting drugs, buying drugs, selling drugs. Yep, I’m raring to donate! Yet I’m being asked to CHIP-IN 3-dollars to make the Boston fund-raising quota. F-you! What have you done for me lately?
Republicans are right – Democrats dice and slice voters. Blacks? Hispanics? Asians? Women? Blue-collar? Dog-lovers! Muslims! Gays! Immigrants! BULLSHIT. People.
Still don’t understand, MS. Pelosi? Fund-raising and MONEY DID not win 2016. Gender did NOT win. Experience did not WIN. Get THE freaking MESSAGE. What the hell are you doing for me, immigrant? What the hell are you doing for me – job loser in company deserting to Mexico or India? What the hell are doing for ME, working poor with two jobs earning minimum wage who still CANNOT afford to rent an apartment in Boston where the median rent is about 3-thousand dollars in many neighborhoods?
After all, earning minimum wage in Massachusetts, working 40 hours a week at $10 an hour is $400 BEFORE TAX. That is 16-hundred dollars a week. Holding TWO minimum wage jobs, working 80 hours a week (if you can), is $32-hundred dollars a month. STILL CANNOT MAKE THE RENT…not counting food, travel, clothing, utilities, etc. But hell, we’ll CHIP IN so you can win and cut deals benefitting your rich friends and cronies!
Guess what: Get lost!
Yes, I said it. F-you, Democrats. How much do you earn in Congress. before factoring in the perks and the bribes and the lobbying trips? The dinners/gifts/favors? The insider deals made IN THE SWAMP, on stocks, etc…
PS: And Clinton staffers yelling at Kellyanne Conway (Trump’s campaign manager) and trying to vilify HER for your loss…just, in MY eyes…UNDERSCORES how much YOU still don’t GET it – and yes, your bitterness shows. Ha! HA HA!
JOIN DA CLUB!!!
In other words? MOVEON.LOST!!!
I should have followed my instincts and called it for Trump – because I never believed the Washington “pundits” (whom I despise), and the pollsters, about the outcome of this election.
I had a gut feeling Trump would win. I did not want him to win, but felt he would win! I should have called it. Too late now – after the fact. My bad!
I don’t feel sorry for the Democratic Party. Actually I’m kind of glad democrats lost!
They can go to hell for all I care. Maybe, just maybe, they will start LISTENING to the “ordinary” people they depend on to campaign for them and to cast ballots. Maybe, just maybe, they will open their doors and listen to us – instead of the Donna Braziles!
Which is why I did not lift a finger to campaign this cycle…nor did I contribute any money, despite the numerous texts to contribute just a dollar – or $3! Why the hell should I contribute money for a chance to ride with the candidate — or to meet the President? Shouldn’t I be able to meet the president without having to buy that favor? I tried to contact the President for free. I wrote to the White House several times. They never replied or acknowledged me. So why the hell should I campaign for your legacy?
And why should I chip in, when I earn next to nothing and you’re doing NOTHING for me, DID nothing for me in the last 8-years, while you’re millionaires? For 8 years democrats had a chance to do something on immigration, but they played politics with people’s lives and futures, then close to the 2012 election, democrats come up with DACA as another political ruse…instead of reforming immigration when they held BOTH the house and Senate in 2008.
Again: Get lost! Serve you right. Most of America is now red and pretty soon, your party’ll be dead!
I once foolishly tried to reach out to democrats. I also offered to testify on Immigration. But I guess I’m not a star, not a Hollywood personality! Who ended up testifying? Stephen Colbert! Instead of hearing from a real immigrant, lawmakers chose to play-act. And now you want me to campaign for you? How about getting the people who stayed in the Lincoln bedroom to go door knocking for you! Rural republicans are not the only ones hurting. Urban democrats are hurting too!
I think Democrats should go back and thank Rahm Emanuel who apparently persuaded President Obama to ABANDON Immigration Reform (reportedly against Michele Obama’s advice) in favor of Health Care/Obamacare which has been a noose around the neck of the President and the Democratic Party, ever since.
To the so-called “democrats” who sabotaged Hillary Clinton’s campaign, the Socialists who should perhaps form their own party instead of hiding under the democrats banner (because socialist is a dirty word in America) — thanks. Thank you Bernie Sanders for beating up on Hillary Clinton and giving Trump ammunition to aim at her. The party is yours now. But half that party will never vote for you either!
Thanks for helping damage and sully Clinton’s image and reputation and solidify her negativity in the eyes of voters.
Congratulations to the Bernie voters who did not “like or trust” Hillary Clinton enough so they voted 3rd party. You voted for Attorney General Chris Christie and Secretary of State Newt Gingrich and whatever Rudy Giuliani will be. I hope you like the representation you will get from your 3rd party candidate. I’d hate to see you throw your vote away.
You must be ecstatic that Hillary did not win! Yes, indeed — thanks for your “protest” vote! You will be invited to the White House to meet with Jeff Sessions and doctor Ben Carson to talk about climate change and all the other issues that you hold dear. Both Trump and your protest candidate will appoint Supreme Court judges who will uphold the issues you champion, like same-sex marriage and women’s reproductive rights.
Now I really feel sorry for Trump supporters. The ones who really believe he can actually DELIVER on the things he promised you.
I can already see the very warm welcome he’s going to get from both democrats and the “never Trump” republicans – to push his agenda.
I can’t wait to see him:
- Build the wall…even WITH Mexico paying for it!
- Repeal Obamacare.
- Round up and deport (illegal) immigrants.
- Battle the environmentalists on his energy policies.
- Battle his own party on non-intervention and trade.
- Get the jobs that evaporate due to technology to come back.
- Lock up Hillary Clinton.
- Send prosperous blacks and Hispanics back to being maids and underlings.
When you finally wake up, pinch me too!
For giving Democrats ALL the ammunition we need to trump Trump…
Democratic National Committee (DNC) are you listening?
And coming from a Loser too!
And a hypocrite
And a Flip-Flopper who changed HIS positions several times…
And a “pretend” Conservative
Now to be forever known as: The Romney.
What’s in it for The Romney – is he brokering his OWN future as the “establishment” candidate for November?
NOT saying Romney is not right on Trump – don’t know, seems like he has a leak at the New York Times. Times investigate…
Just sayin’ it ain’t The Romney – him got NO moral standing to deTrump Trump!
Poor republicans, I almost feel sorry for them. This is payback for trying to steal poor people’s votes…hallelujah!
And Democrats, please, please do NOT implode…pretty please, be nice Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Sanders!
I predict Trump just got more popular – bet people are lining up to register TO vote – people who don’t even know what a vote is! You have to explain it as they register – to vote for Trump!!!